Winter Solstice – The Dawn
An Inner Journey
(This celebration is part of our Moon Journey Women Circles)
The longest night of the year. The threshold of nature, where the darkness deepens and the silence envelops the whole, before the mystery and color of life spark into a new day. The dawn of light, a space of possibility and promise.
A journey from darkness into light. Slowing down, closer and closer to ourselves, surrendering into the depths of winter’s darkness, the ancient womb, where shape and burden of forms are released, loosing old skins, loosing old believes, loosing old me………..reconnecting with the primal instinctual energy within.
A journey from darkness into light. The light emerges within, unfolding from our inner nest into a new conception. A fragile light, cherishing its vulnerable presence, allowing it to grow within, to process through conception.
Which is the new journey that this winter’s conception is seeding in us? Conceiving is an act of choosing, and act of saying no to something and yes to something else. What are we giving light to?
The Treasures that are waiting for you:
– Your space to address and explore your potential for change.
– A supported movement beyond judgement of ourselves and others, beyond judgement of good and bad. A movement into the discovery of our abilities and qualities.
– Exploration and transformation of old patterns and entanglements into the “determination” of a new path.
– Finding ways to create a balanced dialogue with and within our physical body, stimulating body awareness, energy flow and emotional integration.
– The warmth, support, listening and guiding presence of our feminine body, of our womb, our sisters and our Great Mother.
– Expanded awareness and creativity.
Expressive Arts Therapy, Family Constellations Therapy, Open Source Forms Technique, the Medicine Wheel, the Moon Cycle, and the energy of the circle that we create together.
- 14.45 Doors open…..time to land.
- 15.00 Our journey
- 18.00 Potluck dinner (Bring something vegetarian, preferably organic, to share with the circle. Let’s celebrate the nourishment of new life, by sharing abundance)
- 19.00 Our journey
Where: Studio Panta Rhei, Van Hetenstraat 59 – 7415 TT Deventer
When: 21 December 2019 – From 15.00 till 22.00
Contribution: On a sliding scale, €25 – €35 – €45, based on your financial possibilities, you offer what you can and wish.
Deadline for registration: 18 December 2019
Maximum 15 participants…….take your place!
Accommodation: If you are looking for a place to spend the night after our gathering, feel free to contact me, I will be happy to help you finding accommodation.
Info and Registration: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are going to receive a confirmation email with details about contribution and registration.